NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick: Denver at Indianapolis
Two teams in the National Football League that are close to ending their season will get together Thursday night in Indianapolis. The Colts will host the NFL Week 15 Betting Odds favorite Denver Broncos as part of the Week 15 schedule. The Indianapolis Colts are 3-10 on the season and have dropped 4 straight games, Indianapolis has allowed an AFC most 343 points this season.
For the Denver Broncos, despite beating the New York Jets in Week 14 – they are last in the AFC West. Denver is 4-9 on the season and 0-6 when playing on the road this season. The Denver Broncos, despite not winning a road game all season are the favorites here. The Broncos are -2 over the Colts.
Broncos (4-9) vs. Colts (3-10) NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
We’re on injury watch with a short week for #TNF.
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) 13 de diciembre de 2017
- When: Lucas Oil Stadium; Indianapolis, IN
- Where: Thursday, December 14, 2017, 7:25 pm CT
- TV: NBC
- Radio: 93.5 FM (Denver) / 97.1 FM (Indianapolis)
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 15 Betting Odds: Denver Broncos -2 (Over/Under at 40.5)
- Mostly Cloudy: -4°C/25°F
- Humidity: 70%
- Precipitation: 1%
- Cloud Cover: 78%
- Wind: 3 mph ESE
- Stadium Type: Retractable
- All: Denver Broncos 4-9 / Indianapolis Colts 3-10
- Home: Denver Broncos 4-3 / Indianapolis Colts 2-4
- Away: Denver Broncos 0-6 / Indianapolis Colts 1-6
- ATS: Denver Broncos 3-9-1 / Indianapolis Colts 6-7
- Over/Under: Denver Broncos 7-5-1 / Indianapolis Colts 6-7
Why Bet the Indianapolis Colts?
The Indianapolis Colts are one of the worst defensive teams in all of the National Football League. Despite that, the Colts only allowed the Buffalo Bills 13 points on Sunday but lost in the snow. The Colts have dropped four in a row and allowed 83 points total in those four games.
Indianapolis on the offensive side has seen Jacoby Brissett lead the way behind center. The quarterback has thrown for nearly 2,620 yards and 11 touchdowns on the season. T.Y. Hilton has been the top receiver for the Colts with 43 receptions, 811 yards, and 4 touchdowns.
Why Bet the Denver Broncos?
The Denver Broncos started the season red-hot, with back to back wins over the Chargers and Cowboys. After a loss at Buffalo and a win over the Raiders, the Broncos dropped 8 straight games. Then, the most recent shut-out win over the Jets. Denver is in the last place of the AFC West behind Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Oakland.
The Broncos offense ranks 21st in passing yards and 19th in rushing yards. Denver is scoring just 17.6 points per game, which is 26th out of 32 teams in the league. Demaryius Thomas is the leading receiver for the Broncos and needs 229 yards in the final 3 games to reach 1,000. Thomas also leads with 4 touchdowns.
Latest NFL Week 15 Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games
- Denver is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games on the road
- Indianapolis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Indianapolis is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indianapolis’s last 5 games
Expert Pick and Prediction
In a game that most of America will not care about who wins and who loses, there could be some offense in this game – from one side. The Denver Broncos should be able to move the football against the passing defense of the Indianapolis Colts. Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas should be in line for big games.
The Colts will struggle to stop the Broncos, and struggle to move the ball on the Colts. The final bet for this game is a one-sided one. The Denver Broncos will pick up their first road win of the season and beat the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. Take the Denver Broncos -2 over the Indianapolis Colts.