Week 11 SNF Odds & Expert Pick: Eagles vs. Cowboys
In a big-time rivalry game on Sunday Night Football – the Philadelphia Eagles will take on the Dallas Cowboys. The Philadelphia Eagles have the best record in all of the National Football League, at 8-1. The Eagles have won 7 straight games, and are 3-1 on the road this season, which is why they are the Week 11 SNF Odds favorite.
The Dallas Cowboys are in need of a win and need it badly. The Cowboys, who won the division a season ago are three games behind the Eagles. The Cowboys are coming off the road loss at the Falcons. That loss dropped them to 5-4 on the season. The Philadelphia Eagles are -4 over the Dallas Cowboys.
Philadelphia (8-1) at Dallas (5-4) Week 11 SNF Odds & Expert Pick
The most exciting match-up on Sunday involves two players who will never actually line up across from each other. #PHIvsDAL
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) 16 de noviembre de 2017
- When: Sunday November 19, 2017; 7:30pm CT
- Where: AT+T Stadium; Dallas, TX
- TV: NBC
- Radio: 94WIP (Philadelphia) / 105.3 FM (Dallas)
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- SNF Odds: Philadelphia Eagles -4 (Over/Under at )
- Clear: 9°C/48°F
- Humidity: 51%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 2 mph E
- Cloud Cover: 2%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Recent Head to Head (Last 10 Games)
- Record: Dallas Cowboys lead 6-4
- Score: Philadelphia Eagles 23.60 / Dallas Cowboys 25.20
- Rush Yards: Philadelphia Eagles 121.60 / Dallas Cowboys 106.50
- Pass Attempts: Philadelphia Eagles 36.80 / Dallas Cowboys 34.70
- Completion Percentage: Philadelphia Eagles 63.32 / Dallas Cowboys 64.55
- Passing Yards: Philadelphia Eagles 230.00 / Dallas Cowboys 248.80
- Total Yards: Philadelphia Eagles 351.6 / Dallas Cowboys 355.3
- Turnovers: Philadelphia Eagles 1.60 / Dallas Cowboys 1.50
Why consider the Cowboys SNF Odds?
The Dallas Cowboys are without their top offensive threat in running back Ezekiel Elliott. He served one of his games of a six-game suspension, and this is his second. The running back picked up nearly 800 yards on the season and got into the end zone 7 times. In the loss last week without Elliott, the Cowboys could not run the ball.
Dez Bryant and Jason Whitten are the top receivers for the Cowboys, but neither one of them have been able to spring free more than times than not. Bryant has 4 touchdowns on the season, but still shy of 500 yards. The Cowboys are 2nd in the NFL with 143.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Average Score For: 25.89
- Total Yards: 355.23
- Pass Yards: 211.67
- Rush Yards: 143.56
- Average Score Against: 22.78
- Total Yards:
- Pass Yards: 221.22
- Rush Yards: 104.67
Why consider the Eagles SNF Odds?
The Philadelphia Eagles are simply on fire. Doug Pedersen’s team came from missing the postseason a season ago to being a legitimate Super Bowl threat this season. The Eagles are scoring 31.4 points per game, which is second in all of the National Football League behind the Los Angeles Rams.
The Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz has been outstanding. The second-year signal caller has thrown for more than 2,260 yards, and he has 23 touchdowns. Tight end Zach Ertz leads the team with 528 yards and 6 touchdowns. The Eagles have the Bears, Seahawks, Rams, and Giants in their next four games.
- Average Score For: 31.44
- Total Yards: 377
- Pass Yards: 240.22
- Rush Yards: 136.78
- Average Score Against: 19.89
- Total Yards: 315.88
- Pass Yards: 249.44
- Rush Yards: 66.44
Latest Week 11 SNF Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games
- Dallas is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
- Dallas is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’s last 6 games
Expert Betting Pick
A loss in this game would pretty much knock the Dallas Cowboys out. The Cowboys have a pretty tough schedule to finish the final six games, and at .500, and 4 games back in the division would be about all she wrote. The Cowboys just have too many injuries, and guys not playing to beat a very talented Eagles team.
This is going to be an interesting game for a while. Dallas is going to do what they can to run the football, but when they get behind they are going to have to go to Dak Prescott and the passing offense. Look for Philadelphia to feast on that, and come away with a couple turnovers. Bet on the Philadelphia Eagles -4 over the Dallas Cowboys.