NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick: New England at Denver
Two teams that have played some pretty big rivalry games in the past decade or so – the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos will face off on Sunday Night Football. This game is part of Week 10 in the National Football League. The Patriots are 6-2 on the season, and that leads the AFC East. The Patriots have won four straight games, which is why they come in as the NFL Week 10 Odds favorite.
On the other side – the Denver Broncos have dropped four straight games. The Broncos are 3-5 on the season, which is tied for the last place in the AFC West. The Broncs come into this game as a large underdog at home. The New England Patriots are -7.5 over the Denver Broncos on Sunday Night Football.
Patriots (6-2) vs. Broncos (3-5) NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) 10 de noviembre de 2017
- When: Sunday November 12, 2017; 7:30pm CT
- Where: Sports Authority Field; Denver, CO
- TV: NBC
- Radio: 98.5 FM (New England) / 850 AM (Denver)
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- NFL Week 10 Odds: New England Patriots -7.5
- Partly Cloudy: 7°C/44°F
- Humidity: 47%
- Precipitation: 3%
- Cloud Cover: 52%
- Wind: 6 mph SW
- Stadium Type: Open
Recent Head to Head (Last 10 Games)
- Record: New England Patriots lead 6-4
- Score: New England Patriots 28.50 / Denver Broncos 20.50
- Rush Yards: New England Patriots 109.90 / Denver Broncos 133.50
- Pass Attempts: New England Patriots 40.30 / Denver Broncos 39.10
- Completion Percentage: New England Patriots 61.54 / Denver Broncos 60.36
- Passing Yards: New England Patriots 271.80 / Denver Broncos 250.50
- Total Yards: New England Patriots 381.7 / Denver Broncos 384.00
- Turnovers: New England Patriots 1.10 / Denver Broncos 2.00
Why consider the Broncos NFL Week 10 Odds?
The Denver Broncos have struggled big time. After winning 3 out of four games, the Broncos have dropped four straight games and were pretty uncompetitive in all of them. The Broncos have lost all four games by double figures. The Broncos have scored just 13 points per game during the losing streak.
Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian has a quarterback rating of just 33.5 on the season. The signal-caller has thrown for 1,669 yards and 9 touchdowns. His top target has been Demaryius Thomas, with 43 receptions, 525 yards, and a touchdown. The Broncos are 19th in the league in passing with 214.9 passing yards per game.
- Average Score Against: 24.75
- Total Yards: 280.76
- Pass Yards: 192.38
- Rush Yards: 88.38
- Average Score For: 18.75
- Total Yards: 327.26
- Pass Yards: 214.88
- Rush Yards: 112.38
Why consider the Patriots NFL Week 10 Odds?
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are the defending Super Bowl Champions. The Patriots had the big comeback against the Falcons, and have started the 2017 season with 6 wins in their first 8 games. Most recently, the Patriots have won four straight games.
The Patriots, who are known for their offense have won the last four games with their solid defense. The Patriots did not allow 20 points or more in any of the four recent wins. Patriots have added Martellus Bennett this week, who was recently dropped by the Green Bay Packers.
- Average Score Against: 22.38
- Total Yards: 417
- Pass Yards: 295.50
- Rush Yards: 121.50
- Average Score For: 27
- Total Yards: 411.12
- Pass Yards: 302.12
- Rush Yards: 109
Latest NFL Week 10 Betting Trends
- New England is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games
- New England is 16-2 SU in its last 18 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of New England’s last 12 games
- Denver is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Denver is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver’s last 6 games at home
Expert Pick and Prediction
This should be an interesting game, with two teams heading in opposite directions. We also have two quarterbacks that have been playing completely opposite. Tom Brady continues to dominate, while the Broncos quarterback play has been some of the worst in all of the league.
The Broncos are going to need their defense back. That’s the same defense that allowed 52 points in the most recent loss to the Eagles. If the Broncos get down early in this game, they could be in big trouble. In the end – the Patriots are the easy bet for this game. Take the New England Patriots -7.5 over the Denver Broncos on Sunday Night Football.