It’s hard to put a finger on how the Dallas Cowboys will fare in the 2016 NFL odds, following their head-scratching offseason. On one hand, DEs Randy Gregory and Demarcus Lawrence (Dallas’ leader with 8 sacks in 2015) won’t see the field until October due to suspensions and rookie LB Jaylon Smith is out indefinitely with a knee injury. On the other hand, Dallas will have its starting QB Tony Romo back in the fold after a season-ending collarbone injury and surgery in 2015, rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott could be up for a big year, and star WR Dez Bryant is expected to be free of his bugging foot injury that limited his efficiency.
Dallas Cowboys Top 2016 NFL Spreads and Best Picks Week 1-16Can the Cowboys return to the elite club after their highly disappointing 2015 campaign, or will Dallas’ offseason concerns and the improving competition in the NFC East limit the team’s ceiling in the 2016 NFL betting lines? CG Technology already released the spreads for every NFL game in Weeks 1-16 and we have all matters Dallas, including the top Dallas Cowboys spreads and picks for the 2016 season, highlighted below.
- Note: The Cowboys had the worst SU record in the NFC East (4-12) and the worst ATS mark (4-11-1) in the division in 2015, though injuries largely contributed to the uncharacteristically poor season by Dallas.
Dallas Cowboys 2016 Point Spread Week 1-16
- Week 1: New York Giants at Dallas (-4)
- Week 2: Dallas (PK) at Washington Redskins
- Week 3: Chicago Bears at Dallas (-6)
- Week 4: Dallas (-3) at San Francisco 49ers
- Week 5: Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas (PK)
- Week 6: Dallas at Green Bay Packers (-6)
- Week 7: BYE
- Week 8: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas (-3.5)
- Week 9: Dallas (-5) at Cleveland Browns
- Week 10: Dallas at Pittsburgh Steelers (-6)
- Week 11: Baltimore Ravens at Dallas (-4.5)
- Week 12: Washington Redskins at Dallas (-3.5)
- Week 13: Dallas at Minnesota Vikings (-4.5)
- Week 14: Dallas at New York Giants (-1)
- Week 15: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas (-6)
- Week 16: Detroit Lions at Dallas (-5)