Cardinals vs. Seahawks Week 17 NFL Odds & Game Preview
The Arizona Cardinals and Week 17 NFL Odds favorite Seattle Seahawks are set to finish up the regular season in the National Football League with a battle on Sunday. The Arizona Cardinals come into the game with a 7-8 record on the season. The Cardinals will finish third in the NFC West behind the Rams and the Seahawks. Arizona is coming off a win in Week 16 over the Giants.
The Seattle Seahawks must win to have a chance at the postseason. The Seahawks are 9-6 on the season and 2nd in the NFC West. The Seahawks are coming off a massive road win at the Dallas Cowboys in Week 16. Seattle is -9 over the Arizona Cardinals in this NFC West battle on Sunday.
Arizona at Seattle Week 17 NFL Odds & Game Preview
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) 29 de diciembre de 2017
- When: Sunday December 31, 2017; 3:15pm CT
- Where: Century Link Field; Seattle, WA
- NFL Odds: Seattle Seahawks -9
- Total: 38.5
- Quick Pick: Seattle Seahawks -9
- Clear: 4°C/40°F
- Humidity: 76%
- Precipitation: 4%
- Cloud Cover: 3%
- Wind: 7 mph N
- Stadium Type: Open
- All: Arizona Cardinals 7-8 / Seattle Seahawks 9-6
- Home: Arizona Cardinals 5-3 / Seattle Seahawks 4-3
- Away: Arizona Cardinals 2-5 / Seattle Seahawks 5-3
- ATS: Arizona Cardinals 5-9-1 / Seattle Seahawks 6-8-1
- Over/Under: Arizona Cardinals 5-9 / Seattle Seahawks 6-10
Why Bet the Seattle Seahawks?
It’s easy to bet on the Seattle Seahawks. Pete Carroll and his troops have been there and done that. The Seahawks have postseason history and know what is on the line. The problem is – the Seahawks need help from Carolina in beating Atlanta for it to even matter. If the Falcons win early, the Seahawks are eliminated.
Russell Wilson has been on fire this season for Seattle. Some consider him an MVP candidate. The quarterback has thrown for more than 3,760 yards and 32 touchdowns, with just 11 interceptions. He also leads the team in rushing yards. Doug Baldwin is the top receiver for the Seahawks and needs 99 yards to reach 1,000.
Why Bet the Arizona Cardinals?
The Cardinals have some motivation in this game as well. The Cardinals have announced that this will be the final game for head coach Bruce Arians, and Larry Fitzgerald has hinted at retiring as well. The receiving stud has caught 101 passes for 1,101 yards and 6 touchdowns this season.
Drew Stanton is back at quarterback for Arizona. The former Michigan State stand out has tossed the football 125 times, completing 64 of them. Stanton has 749 passing yards and 5 touchdowns. Arizona has been without top running back David Johnson the entire regular season.
Latest Betting Trends for NFL Week 17
- Arizona is 8-16-1 ATS in its last 25 games
- Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Arizona’s last 14 games
- Seattle is 3-5-1 ATS in its last 9 games
- Seattle is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 6 games at home
Expert Pick and Prediction
While both teams have the motivation and high expectations for this game, only one of the teams has a chance at the postseason – and that’s the Seattle Seahawks. The Seattle Seahawks are going to bring their usual impressive defense, and Russell Wilson should be able to move the football.
The Cardinals with Drew Stanton at quarterback are in trouble. The Seahawks defense swarms up on Stanton and causes turnovers. When you are betting on this game in the National Football League – take the Seattle Seahawks -9 over the Arizona Cardinals in Week 17.